These look amazing!
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup vegan butter (earth balance), melted
¾ cup packed brown sugar
1 egg replacement (1 ½ tsp powder with 2 Tbs warm water)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup your choice of chocolate chips/nibs/nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8×8 inch glass pan with olive oil spray
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter then mix with brown sugar.
- Mix together egg replacement, vanilla, and brown sugar mixture.
- Slowly add flour mixture, mix until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips/nibs then press batter into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Take to work or a party and enjoy with friends!